Engaging Dancing Partners
1) How did you find Dancing Partners? (This query helps us hone our targeting skills).
2) Which Installment, phrase or reality spurred you to participate here or, did you have to read the whole thing before engaging?
3) Have you decided to share this with others and if so, at which juncture in the reading and at what level of encouragement did you provide?
4) If you are not too far along, please pause enough to encourage a friend or group to read with you. The value of group reading is well known by participants but for this endeavor, it is critical. A richer experience equates to a fuller blossoming. So if you are group reading, then what are some of the topics stoking that drive for a richer experience?
5) How would you like to see this grassroots effort develop? Does it hold your interest enough to compel you to participate at any grassroot level and if so, what do you see as your best foot forward in that level of participation? For instance; you are a social media natural, you have tech skills, you have some bucks to buy an ad to promote this. You have neither skill or money but are compelled to share this with family, friends, coworkers, fellow students, academics.
6) A fairly apprised assessment of who we are is critical but that means it gets personal. For instance, what is the average participant age here? Are College students the average participant? Who is? I suspect participation will first begin in young adult circles. The value gleaned? We will know, not suspect, that young adults are definitely concerned and do care. And, we will also glean that older us, those we assume do care and are concerned, are at the very least—not online much! We need to reach every human passionate about the future. This is the one and only qualifying factor here.